Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Love That Forgives and Love That Gives!

This Christmas I leave Union Biblical Seminary with these words given by faculty adviser and by my weekend ministry faculty supervisor.

In my care group dinner gathering we were urged by Dr. Praveen Paul to forgive people who had hurt us at anytime in the past. While in our last Weekend-Ministry prayer together with our supervisor, Ashish Koshi, encouraged us to be sensitive to people in need of our generosity and friendship this Christmas. He encouraged us to practice a love that gives! I hope that this Christmas break, and at other times as well,  I am able to practice these fundamental and basic teachings of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

May we all experience, and also let others have a chance to experience, this love that forgives and love that gives.

- B. Ryngksai

Happy Christmas and have a Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment